Discussion # 152: Who can answer this question about the Dressage movement called "renvers"?

View a Printer Friendly version of this page, allowing you to print the page.
The Dressage movement called "renvers" is often defined as the inverse of "travers" (haunches in.) And once the horse is actually in the movement, it surely is the mirror image of a haunches in. But there is a distinct difference in how this movement is created, that makes renvers a unique suppling exercise. Can anyone tell us what that is?  (Click on Discussion Title above (in blue) to read this educational discussion)  

Sorry this page is available to subscribers only.
If you're not a subscriber why not join today?

If you are already a subscriber, please login.

If you believe you should be able to view this area then please contact us and we will try to rectify this issue as soon as possible.

Riding Far, LLC




Stackhouse Saddles
Stackhouse saddles

Our Sponsors!
Your ad here!